A unique voice
Professional content services
Accurate, precise, concise
Tanya Clark is a technical writer, editor, author and screenwriter available for corporate assignments.
I work with directors and managers, engineers, scientists, lawyers, communications teams, people in finance and banking and creatives to develop material that communicates a message – clearly, precisely and compellingly.
I work across documents, publications, reports, case studies, articles, scripts, websites and podcasts for corporate, government and private clients.
This is how I can help:
- Professional research, analysis and reporting
- Analysis, definition and articulation of strategic direction
- Working with senior leadership, providing professional and collaborative advice and guidance across all document needs
- Creation and design of multimedia input – covering all areas with scripting as a particular highlight
- Editorial review focused on consistency and message
- Crafting and structuring documents
- Guiding and performing document structure and content rescue
- Creating writing and style guides
- Developing standardised library content for ongoing use
- Working with subject matter experts harmoniously to draw out their knowledge to shape content clearly and succinctly
- Briefing writing teams on content scope and structure
- Challenging the message – ensuring we are communicating in the most compelling way possible
- Preparing and delivering engaging and informative workshops
- Managing editorial teams, including working with other key elements of the production team including graphic designers, website and app creators, videographers, podcasters and photographers to ensure quality visuals.
Experience that speaks to almost any field
My areas of experience are wide ranging, a selection includes:
- Asia, particularly Japan – foreign policy, defence, technology, management, scientific discovery, policy making
Confidentiality at all times.
Tanya also offers science based wellbeing-related corporate courses.